BRANDOLAND: Talking to God...For You!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

More Tales of...Big Conservative Babies!

Some quotes from Joe Lieberman, Joe Lieberman Party - CONN:
"I'm definitely going forward."

"I feel that I closed strong in the primary. I feel we began to get out message across strongly and we're going to keep on going."

"This race is going to be all about who can get more done and who can be a better representative of Connecticut."

"For the sake of our state, our country and my party, I cannot and will not let that result stand."
One more time:
"For the sake of our state, our country and my party, I cannot and will not let that result stand."
Big baby.
"I'm going forward. I'm going forward because I'm fed up with all the partisanship in Washington that stops us from getting anything done."
No.

You're going forward because you're a selfish bastard.

And a big baby.

Scoreboard, Joe. Deal with it.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home