BRANDOLAND: Talking to God...For You!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

She likes music, you know?

Bono's paper is out in the UK (via The Independent).

Here are Condi's "Top Ten" music picks:

1. Mozart
Piano Concerto in D minor

2. Cream
'Sunshine of Your Love'

"Believe it or not, I loved acid rock in college - and I still do."

3. Aretha Franklin
'Respect'

4. Kool and the Gang
'Celebration'

5. Brahms
Piano Concerto No 2

"It's a stormy, difficult piece, but I'm going to learn to play it before I leave this earth!"

6. Brahms
Piano Quintet in F minor

7. U2
"Anything."

8. Elton John
'Rocket Man'

"It brings back memories of college, friends, my first boyfriend."


9. Beethoven
Symphony No 7

"Quite simply the greatest symphony of all time."

10. Mussorgsky
Boris Godunov

Not a joke.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home