BRANDOLAND: Talking to God...For You!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Pickles to the Rescue

This is too easy:

Laura Bush doesn't believe bad polls

Pickles to the rescue:
Interviewed on Fox News Sunday, Laura Bush said she did not think people were losing confidence in President George W. Bush, despite a series of polls showing support for him at its lowest point in his five-year presidency and among the lowest for any president in the past 50 years.

"I don't really believe those polls. I travel around the country. I see people, I see their responses to my husband. I see their response to me," she said.

"As I travel around the United States --
The Bizzarro United States --
I see a lot of appreciation for him. A lot of people come up to me and say, 'Stay the course'."
Yeah, the hand-picked twenty-nine percenters.

Nice try, though!

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home