BRANDOLAND: Talking to God...For You!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Scotty, RIP

Sad news.

McClellan Leaves White House Press Office

Scott McClellan, 2003-2006:
"I thought he handled his assignment with class, integrity," the president said. "It's going to be hard to replace Scott, but nevertheless he made the decision and I accepted it.

One of these days, he and I are going to be rocking in chairs in Texas and talking about the good old days."
When was that? These past 2.5 years?!

I'll have some of Scott's greatest bits...later.
Q: You said this morning that the President was informed Saturday night by Karl Rove and Andy Card.

MR. McCLELLAN: Yes, initially by Andy Card.

Q At that point, what was he informed? Was he informed that the Vice President had accidentally shot somebody?

MR. McCLELLAN: No, I think initially, again, Andy had the same report that I had, or a very similar report to what I had.

And so we didn't know who was involved.

But then there was additional information that was coming in later in the night, or later in the day and on into the morning.
Huh?

I'm gonna miss him.

Busy day, this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home