BRANDOLAND: Talking to God...For You!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm Back


Back from Chicago/Evanston.

Brain mush - me filled with Buffalo Joe's, Smithwick's and Potbelly's - so I'm struggling to wrap my brain around the news of the day.

However...

PENN HAS TORTURE DOLL


Of Man Coulter:
Hollywood activist SEAN PENN has a plastic doll of conservative US columnist ANN COULTER that he likes to abuse when angry.

The Oscar-winner actor has hated Coulter ever since she blacklisted his director father LEO PENN in her book TREASON.

And he takes out his frustrations with Coulter, who is a best-selling author, lawyer and television pundit, on the Barble-like doll.

In an interview with The New Yorker magazine, Penn reveals, "We violate her. There are cigarette burns in some funny places. She's a pure snake-oil salesman. She doesn't believe a word she says."
Agreed.

Do voodoo dolls work? Hope so.

On that note...nothing wrong with a grown dude havin' some dolls.

I have the Comic Book Guy (from "The Simpsons") and his shop.

And some Eddie bobbleheads.

More later, I swear to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home