BRANDOLAND: Talking to God...For You!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

More Scotty

Like me...

Some members of the WH press corp questioned the timing of Our Kid's speech re: the assault on Los Angeles:
Q: But is it just a coincidence?

You had February 6th circled on the calendar for the hearings, the NSA hearings.

Is it just a pure coincidence that this comes out today?

MR. McCLELLAN: Well, you're talking about the -- let me mention, the terrorist surveillance program is a vital program, and it's been a very valuable tool.

I'm not going to get into discussing any of the tools that may have been used when it comes to disrupting this plot. We provided you some additional information about this plot.

But the purpose of this speech is the way I stated it.

And I would discourage you from suggesting otherwise.
Understand?

Unbelievable.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home