BRANDOLAND: Talking to God...For You!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

TODAY'S McClellan

Today's McClellan:
Q: There are allegations that we send people to Syria to be tortured.

MR. McCLELLAN: To Syria?

Q: Yes. You've never heard of any allegation like that?

MR. McCLELLAN: No, I've never heard that one. That's a new one.

Q: To Syria? You haven't heard that?

MR. McCLELLAN: That's a new one.

Q: Well, I can assure you it's been well-publicized.

MR. McCLELLAN: By BLOGGERS?
Wow.

Big Baby.
Q: Scott, are you saying that talk in negative terms about the administration is inherently political? Anybody who says negative things about the administration --

MR. McCLELLAN: NO, I DIDN'T SAY THAT; YOU SAID THAT.
Yes! NATHAN THURM, ESQ. fans unite!!!
Q: No, you just said --

MR. McCLELLAN: I described it the way -- what I said is based on the news accounts -- because the focus ought to be on those regimes that are engaged in torture and that are violating people's human rights. This administration speaks out all across the world for human dignity and human rights, and advancing human rights.

Q: You said you knew it was political because it spoke in negative terms about the administration.

MR. McCLELLAN: Well, I think the characterizations I saw in the news reports clearly reflect what I said.
AAAGGGHHH!!!

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home