BRANDOLAND: Talking to God...For You!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Throw me a bone here

Happy Tuesday.

The Alito vote is in: Let's focus on removing the crossover Dems from power.

Now...

Yesterday, I metnioned that the CNN/Fox types were freaking out over the new Al-Zawahiri tape. In that tape, Al-Qaeda's #2 boogeyman said:
Butcher of Washington --
He's talking about Our Kid --
...you are not only defeated and a liar, but also a failure.

You are a curse on your own nation and you have brought and will bring them only catastrophes and tragedies.

Bush, do you know where I am? I am among the Muslim masses.
Okay.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: What kind of bad b-movie are we living in?!

Huh?!

Who talks like this? Is this a joke? Am I crazy for even considering the fact that...the damn tape might be a fraud?!

That the writers in the writer's room just got lazy?!

"Butcher of Washington...do you know where I am?!"

Come on, people.
Gentlemen, my name is Dr. Evil.

In a little while, you'll find out that the Kreplachistani warhead has gone missing.

Well, it's in safe hands.

If you want it back, you'll have to pay me...ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

Sorry.

ONE-HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS!
Call me crazy...but I'm really skeptical about this whole deal.

"Because you're a stupid libtard."

Because of the timing of the tape's release; Dude's SOTU address and the expiration (and subsequent renewal) of the Patriot Act.

Speaking of the Patriot Act:

New Patriot Act Provision Creates Tighter Barrier to Officials at Public Events

Excerpts:
WASHINGTON — A new provision tucked into the Patriot Act bill now before Congress would allow authorities to haul demonstrators at any "special event of national significance" away to jail on felony charges if they are caught breaching a security perimeter.

Sen. Arlen Specter , R-Pa., chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, sponsored the measure, which would extend the authority of the Secret Service to allow agents to arrest people who willingly or knowingly enter a restricted area at an event, even if the president or other official normally protected by the Secret Service isn't in attendance at the time.
If you've been paying attention for the last few years, you know that those "restricted areas" have been areas that most folk would define as "public."

Like streets and sidewalks.

"This is an effective tool in the 'war on terror!'"

Bite me.
I have one simple request - sharks with friggin' laser beams attached to their heads - and it can't be done?

Remind me again why I pay you people?
More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home