BRANDOLAND: Talking to God...For You!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Our Kid in Kansas

"Our Kid" was in Kansas today: Dude "took some questions" from the audience.

Like this one:
THE PRESIDENT: Okay, a couple more and then I've got to head back home. Yes, ma'am.

Q: Hi. First I'd like to say that when I was first able to cast my vote for President, it was my honor to vote for you -- (inaudible). Can you hear me?

THE PRESIDENT: I like that part. (Laughter.)

Q: My question is about Social Security.

THE PRESIDENT: Social Security?

Q: Yes. (Inaudible).

THE PRESIDENT: I couldn't hear the question, so I'll put the words in your mouth. (Laughter.)

I guess you asked is the system going to be viable when you get -- yes?

No. (Laughter and applause.)

If I were you, I'd pay attention to the issue.
I agree: Pay attention to the issue.

It's seems to be...funny. To some people.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home