BRANDOLAND: Talking to God...For You!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Car Trouble

Car trouble today, mates. No time to post a lengthy blog re: the new Brit Memo. Please check back tomorrow for more on that.

(Why do I get the feeling that Jacko's verdict will come in...just as more news breaks overseas re: the White House and its plans to go to war in 2002?)

Having said that, I do have time for the quote of the week (and it's only Monday):
"My view is FOX News is a propaganda outlet for the Republican Party and I don't comment on FOX News."
That's my main man, Howard Dean, responding to DICK Cheney calling him "over the top." This...during Viceroy Cheney's recent appearance on FOX News.

Awesome.

Thanks for understanding re: the blog. It's an alternator belt...or something.

Off to my mechanic in Glendale. (Ugh.)

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home