BRANDOLAND: Talking to God...For You!

Thursday, November 25, 2004

thanksgiving Day, 2004. ? days to Armageddon.

On this day, I am thankful for the Ramones, the new Iron Maiden DVD ("The Early Years" - a must have) and the Reverend Jerry Falwell.

"Yeah. Jerry. I wonder what he's thankful for?"

Well...he told us. This week.

From the Rev's November 21st televised sermon, broadcast from his super-kick ass Thomas Road Baptist Church:

"Let me talk to you about five good things of late ... for which this week I hope you and your family around your Thanksgiving table will praise the Lord. ... No. 5: America has alternative news media and is no longer held hostage by the major print and broadcast media. I remember a day when ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN and the major print media controlled all the news flow to the American people and we found ourselves getting warped and distorted news. I thank God now in the 21st century for talk radio, that three hours a day people like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and hundreds of others are telling the truth of what really is going on. I thank God for FOX News Channel [applause]. I thank God for the Internet bloggers and the news producers like NewsMax.com, WorldNetDaily.com, even The Drudge Report."

One more time:

I thank God now in the 21st century for talk radio, that three hours a day people like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and hundreds of others are telling the truth of what really is going on. I thank God for FOX News Channel. I thank God for the Internet bloggers and the news producers like NewsMax.com, WorldNetDaily.com, even The Drudge Report."

Even the Drudgereport. What a guy.

So what's on the Drudgereport today, Reverend?

"George Michael Terrorized by Woman Stalker," and "Florida Screeners Aked 'Evita' to Strip." Nice, wholesome, Christian Stories. important stories.

Don't worry, Jer. He'll have a story about someone's penis tomorrow. And if you pray real hard, Drudge might post some pictures from the next beheading.

Happy Thanksgiving and Up the Irons!

Brando



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home